Assumption College requires that all new, full-time undergraduate and graduate students, international students (full or part time) and all Health Science students (full of part time) to submit completed health information including proof of immunizations to the Student Wellness Portal.
Students who fail to submit required documentation by the deadline (July 15th for fall semester enrollment and January 15th for spring semester enrollment) will be prohibited from attending classes, living on campus, and/or practicing/playing a D-II sport.
Undergraduate students: Click here for information on how to upload your health information to the student wellness portal
All required health information must be submitted by using the Student Wellness Portal. You will be able to access the Student Wellness portal from the front page of your Assumption College Student Portal. You will receive your log-on information for your Assumption College Student portal at orientations or over the summer/ winter. Once you can access your Assumption College student portal, you will be able to access the Student Wellness Portal and upload your information
On the Student Wellness Portal, you will also have to upload (scan or take a photo) your immunization documentation from your medical provider’s office and your insurance card. Please begin to gather this information now so you will be ready when you receive your log-on information. Listed below are the required immunizations for Massachusetts:
Required Immunizations for Academic Year 2017-2018:
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses OR Hepatitis Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) – 2 doses MMR OR MMR Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) – 2 doses of Varicella OR history of disease OR birthdate before 1980,OR Varicella Immune Serology (titer) with lab documentation
- Tdap (Tetanus-Diphtheria and Pertussis) – 1 dose of Tdap within the past 10 years
- Meningococcal Meningitis (required for any student living on campus) – 1 dose of MenACWY given at age 16 or older, OR signed waiver
Questions? Please call Student Health Services at 508-767-7329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org