The Assumption College Department of Campus Recreation is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Green Hill Golf Course to offer its students a discounted rate of golf for the remainder of this semester. This is a unique opportunity for all Assumption Students to have access to the great sport of golf at an affordable rate. All information is listed below for the program and all students MUST be signed up with the Department of Campus Recreation prior to booking a tee time.
Details of the Student Golf Membership are as follows:
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate student at Assumption College
Fee is $40/player.
- One-time fee
- Covers walking only
Cart fees per person
- $12 for 9 holes
- $18 for 18 holes
- Valid for play Monday-Friday anytime
- Weekends after 12pm
Tee times are made by calling the course or booking online through the golf course website.
- The website will ask students to use a credit card to secure the tee time. These cards are never charged. (this is how the system works)
Students must sign up with Coordinator of Recreation at least 24 hours before their tee time
- Roster additions on Fridays will be Monday
- The course requires you to be on a roster that Campus recreation updates
- Students must show college ID when playing.
Details of Green Hill Golf Course:
Sign-up in the main office in the Plourde Recreation Center Today!